Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

In the palm of your hand

I have been thinking about my grandbabies this morning.  Each and every single nine of them!!!!  I just can't believe how blessed I am.  From that moment I became a grandmother for the very first time, to the last little angel born .... my excitement and awe never changed.

I have been lucky to experience so many different personalities ... I have thinkers, I have silliness, I have quiet ones, I have loud ones and so much more.

Today my freebie is dedicated to those fantastic kiddos!!!!!

Here is my preview:

You can download at:
 
This is a smaller little lady ...
just perfect for that corner of a heartfelt
grandma or grandpa scrapbook page.
 
And a special thanks to
Phillip Martin
for his free clipart
titled "Grandparents"
 
Latest news on my friend, Barbara .... she is out of intensive care.  I am so, so grateful!!!  I want to thank each and every single one of you that has sent me a comment of prayers.  I am just overwhelmed with emotion.  Your kindness will never be forgotten.  I will be forwarding all of your comments to Jackie to give her mother probably over the weekend to ensure I can send each and everyone of them.  From my heart, thank you.
 
With all my love and hugs galore,  Sue

4 comments:

Moments by Marla said...

Sue, I am so happy to hear Barbara was moved out of ICU. I am not able to make it around very often, but will try to check back soon to see how she is doing. You are truly a good friend.
Thank you so much for you wonderful files!!

Silverbutterfly said...

Hi Sue, a really cute digi, but can't really relate to it, as my DH & I never had children, therefore no grandbabies either. We have kittys & puppies as our babies for sixty years.

Silverbutterfly

angmag55 said...

Thank You God and Jesus! What fantastic news.
My Daughter-In_law and her Sister had a dear dear Friend since they were 16 and 14 die Jan 14th. She was 32 years old and married her Prince 2 years ago. She died in his arms at home because the Doctors said she didn't need to be in Hospital. She had Pneumonia really really bad. It has been rough for all and I pray everyday just as I do for Your Friend that God helps them get through "One Day At A Time".
Peggy K

Administrator said...

I highlighted this freebie and your blog today on my Thursday's Guest Freebies. I shared your freebies with 1,280 followers on my freebies Pinterest board. Thank you, Sue!
http://www.scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2013/02/thursdays-guest-freebies-grans-9.html