Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Letter From Santa

Today I have finally started doing some of my Christmas 2012 scrapbook pages for my photobook I always order.  In my photobooks I always include layouts, as well as, photographs along with my journaling.  I have been lucky enough to make a photobook for each Christmas since I came to Iowa and they are such wonderful keepsakes for me to treasure and look at in years to come.

I want to include the scrapbook layout I just completed that I have made with the kit I bought at the end of the year in December as a gift to myself.

Here is a layout of my first page called
"A Letter From Santa"
of my granddaughter, Allison
 
 
You can find the elements in a Christmas Kit called
"Holiday Hoopla"
by Snickerdoodle Designs and Kimberkatt Scraps
 
 
 
My freebie is the little journal I did.
You can download this at:
 
Just want to show everyone that I do scrapbook layout pages too, not just wordart.  All of you know that photography is my first love.  After that, I love creating with the memories of that moment and through digital scrapbooking I am able to do just that.  I unfortunately don't do quite as much as I use to; now my scrapbooking seems to be mostly Christmas Memories.  Just the same, I love doing them.
 
Do let me know what you think of these two in a comment or two.
 
Hugs, Sue
 
p.s.  Barbara is out of the hospital ..... God be praised


4 comments:

Edwina said...

Hi Sue, I love that sentiment. it is so sweet. I am thankful that your friend is out of the Hospital. I hope she will continue to do okay. Your scrapbook layout is precious. love that photo of your grandkid. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Silverbutterfly said...

onsongg 202Very Sweet, Sue.

Silverbutterfly

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

First I am glad to hear that Barbara is out of the hospital.

Secondly, love the layout and journal card.

Thirdly, would you consider issuing a version that didn't have anything written at the bottom to make it versatile for those of us without kidlets?

Hope you are well and settling back in.

Hugs,
Lisa

Unknown said...

By letter from Santa you can create a lovely smile on your loved ones. Sounds interesting people no need to visit another destination for wasting your time and money. We are the great platform where you can get designer paper and beautify gifts beyond your expectation and requirement.