Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Friday, November 9, 2012

Santa's Calling

This freebie today really caught my attention.  It was a completely new look for dear old St. Nick.  When I saw him .... I knew just the words I wanted to add.

Here is my freebie:
 

You can download him at:
I am offering this one two different ways ....
one with my wordart and one with
just Santa ....
so you can enter your own wordart.
 
I will be leaving the Christmas themed Santa's very shortly and starting my more family themed holiday wordart.  I do hope everyone has enjoyed jolly St. Nick .... but it is time for me to move on.
 
Hugs, Sue




5 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

He's so great. Thanks so much! Also, thanks for offering him up both ways. I really appreciate the choice of being able to add my own thoughts or just use yours.

I'm off to reply to your letter.

Hugs,
Lisa

jperr said...

Thanks for sharing the cute file.
Jocelan

Chris said...

Sue I love vintage and Mr. Clause has a vintage look to me. Thank you for the great image!!!

Sue said...

Just love this wordart, thank you very much

Unknown said...

This is great! I especailly appreciate that you gave us the image without the words as well so we can create our own if we like. Thank you so much!