Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Saturday, November 10, 2012

To catch an angel

Have you ever wondered if there is an angel outside of your window?  If there is one, how does it get inside?

During the Christmas Season .... I just know there is one there every single day.

So, how do you get them to come inside and spread "the reason for the season".

Here is my preview:
 

You can download this little angel at:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/t7wejoq0/catch_and_angel.html
 

May your weekend be filled with laughter and love.  And, if any of you have husbands/sons that are going to be hanging Christmas lights this weekend .... PLEASE HAVE THEM BE CAREFUL!!!!
 
I will probably put my thinking cap on for angels for the next couple of days.
 
And, to anyone new that has just found my blog.  WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME.  This is my home away from home and I always love making new friends.  I offer daily free wordart, with my specialty of adding elements to my words.  (I just don't like plain words) ... it is the combination of my idea in my head that I try to bring forth with just the right elements and words.  I do hope you will stop by often.  And, don't forget to become a member.
 
Old timers .... "you are my smile to my face".  And that applies to you guys, too ... please become a member.  You are all my inspiration.
 
Hugs, Sue

3 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Thanks Sue! Cats and angels, it can't get any better!

Hugs,
Lisa

Silverbutterfly said...

Cats can do anything they want to, thanks for this adorable word art. Love it. I'm really glad I found your bog, it keeps life interesting......

Silverbutterfly

Chris said...

So cute...thank you Sue!!!