Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Tiny tot

I was digging through all my oldies but goodies looking for just the perfect element for one of my favorite Christmas quotes ....

And, I was starting to feel like that right element wasn't going to pop right out at me ....

and then here it was, tucked away under my Easter library.  And, I said to myself ...

THIS THE ONE



You can download this at:
I am also offering her just like this, plus with the
stars minus the wordart ...
so that she can used many different ways.

I do hope she captures your heart just like she did mine many years ago when I found her.  She is the featured element of a scrapbook layout that I did around my first grandchild, Abby, WHEN SHE WAS A TODDLER.   She's now 13 years old!!!! 

Do handle her with care and love.

Hugs, Sue

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! They grow up way too fast, don't they? My granddaughters are 6 & almost 3, (in December), with a 4 month old brother. I just want to put a brick on their heads. I always love the freebies you share. Thank you.

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Thank you! What a precious image! :)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hey Sue,

Hope you are having a good day. The picture of this girl is beautiful. Her eyes capture so many things: wonder, anticipation, maybe even a little insecurity and fear. All elements we see in children of that age. Doing this design must have brought back some beautiful memories of Abby from when she was just a little tiny tot herself. Thanks so much for sharing.

Talk to you soon.

Hugs,
Lisa

Teri Terrific said...

She's beautiful! Thank you.

Chris said...

Sue she is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing her with us. I have some cards to share with you when I am feeling a little better. Maybe tomorrow. Again thank you for sharing this beautiful image!!!

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

This is absolutely beautiful and adorable, I am in awe, thank you bunches and bunches for sharing this with us. Hugs, Cathy K

Lisa Lynn said...

She is precious, thanks.